Time Required: 60 minutes
Yields 6 Servings
What You Need:
- Barilla Pasta, Spaghetti, 16 Ounce
- 1/4 pound lean meat
- 1/4 pound lamb
- 1/2 pound Hot italian sausage
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, diced or two
- 3 tablespoons cannabis-butter
- ½ tsp. Basil if you can get it fresh
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- one or two med size bayleaves
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- cup of Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions it tells you 9 minutes but that really varies depending on what pasta you buy, but i will tell you nothing is worse than over cooking pasta no matter how good your meat sauce is no fun. I think it’s best to drain most of the water leaving some and adding a little water to stop it from continuing to cook and set aside.
- In your large saucepan brown grounded meats lamb, beef 1/2 half pound Hot italian sausage.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the peppers, onions and garlic cook on medium-low heat until the onions are transparent than add 1 tablespoon of Cannabutter. Reduce heat to medium setting.
- Here is where i add Basil, Bay Leaves, and Oregano, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can tomatoes sauce 1 can of tomatoes paste. Cook for at least 1 hour two would be nice.
- Add the remaining Cannabutter to the saucepan and melt slowly. Stir constantly and gradually stir until it’s all mixed in reduce heat add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the cooked pasta to the stove. Stir until it comes to a high heat drain all the water please don’t overcook pasta all you want is to heat it not cook it.
- Drain pasta place some on each dish add your meat sauce.
- Garnish pasta with parsley and Parmesan. Serve and enjoy.